Practice Areas -

Corporate and M&A Law Firms and Lawyers

  • Search Result as
  • By Days
  • Between Dates

Practice Areas - Corporate and M&A Law Firms and Lawyers

Deal Date: 27-12-2018 Practice Area: Corporate and M&A
Deal Title: VINCI Airports Proposed Acquisition of London Gatwick Airport Stake Industry: Travel & Leisure
Description:
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP advised VINCI Airports, a VINCI Concessions subsidiary, which signed an agreement to acquire from the then current shareholders an effective 50.01 per cent stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport. The other 49.99 per cent was managed by Global Infrastructure Partners. The consideration payable for the 50.01 per cent stake was approximately GBP2.9bn, subject to closing adjustments.
Financial Center: London Value: 0.00-0.00
Advised Party: Acquiror Law Firm
Target Company Jurisdiction: United Kingdom Acquiror Jurisdiction: France
Classification: Strategic Buyer Acquisitions Private Company
Lawyer Jill Gatehouse